(as of Jan 17,2020 14:53:20 UTC – Details)
Our bite-sized dumping press is perfect for making all kinds of dumpling recipes. It’s extremely easy to operate without having to master the complicated skills of the folding technique. To make a dumpling, expand the press and have it facing downwards, then push against the dough to create a round shaped dough. Fill in the ingredients into the circular dough you’ve just created then close the press to seal off the dumpling
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 3.7inch (9.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.2 inch (15.7 cm)
- Weight: 4 oz (115g)
- Please Note:
- 1. The sticky dough may affect the working result. You can spray some flour lightly before using, it helped prevent dough from sticking.
- 2. When using as a dough cutter, press down on rim (not handles) for best results.
- 1x Dumpling Press Maker Mold Large, Stainless Steel Dough Cutter for Empanada Ravioli Pierogi small Pie – 3 inch Diameter, Little Kitchen Gadget Tools Works Great w/ Egg Roll Wrapper Dough Pastry
Easy to use on multiple kinds of large dumplings, worked perfectly with mini chicken empanada, little beef meat pie, pierogi, varenik, ravioli, and cheese dumplings
Simply put the cut dough on the upper side, slightly press down. Then you can add the filling and close the dumpling mold. Mirror polished surface makes it easy to clean, preventing food residue from sticking in between the seams. The smooth hinge allows tidy and efficient dumpling preparation
Use this little tool with filling egg roll wrappers and premade dough will bring fast and tasty success. Just remember to moisten the edges to get a good bond when you fold it over and then trim along the perimeter with a knife
This 3.7-inch diameter is made for Large bite-sized dumplings, perfect for kids, children or adults. Size: 3.7 inch (9.3cm) diameter, 6.2 inch (15.7cm) including the handle
Easy to clean with soap and water, dishwasher safe. Compliant with LFGB Food Contact Grade Test and FDA approved, ensuring the utmost food safety for the customers